Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ride the wave

Last exam on Tuesday, moving in ten days, it seems as though summer is around the corner... I'm praying that the weather improves dramatically so that we can frolic down by the lake in the sun, catch some rays and maybe play in the waves.

Until then I can always just look to Katsushika Hokusai's beautiful woodblock print The Great Wave off Kanagawa (the first of a 36 print series called Thirty-six views of Mount Fuji)

Or the W's room-sized re-creation 

Or my potential accent wall

Or Alberto Seveso's Ink Rider 


But for now, I guess I'll try to enjoy the rain and cool weather as summers in K-town are supposed to be ridiculously humid. Good luck with exams!


- Life is good




Listening to: 'Turbulence' - Different Sleep
Observations: Lazy ass day
Craving: Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment