Monday, March 5, 2012

Adventure is out there

This intriguing, amazing editorial from Harper's Bazaar Australia has me in the mood to go travelling. It's one of those days where I need a change of scenery and this is the type of scenery I want to see... 





















 

You know the joke about how Disney told the greatest love story in 8 minutes whereas it took Stephanie Meyers 4 books and even then it was mediocre. Well, this one is pretty fab and there are no words. It's so ridiculously atmospheric. I want to pack a bag with clothes like those and end up in the outback with a tent and my iPod for company. This is when fashion is right, so very right.

- Life is good


Listening to: "One Day" - Wankelmut
Observations: Hating on the weather
Craving: To be off on an adventure

1 comment:

  1. Very Out of Africa, if you haven't seen the film staring Meryl Streep and Robert Redford, it's brilliant and just as beautiful.

    ReplyDelete